I decided I needed to give my playlist a makeover before Sunday. I run with one earbud in and sometimes end up putting the other one end towards the end of a race. Sometimes you need to block out everything around you and just focus on putting one foot in front of the other.
My iTunes has multiple personalities and even within my playlists everything is mixed together. I love all kinds of music.
Here are a few songs I already have:
- Roar by Katy Perry
- We Run the Night by Havana Brown feat. Pitbull
- Strong Enough by Matthew West
- Feel This Moment by Pitbull and Christina Aguilera
- It’s Time by Imagine Dragons
- Best Day of My Life by American Authors
- Brave by Nichole Nordeman
- The Golden Age by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
- Shake It Out by Florence + the Machine
- We Come Running by Youngblood Hawke
Some I added based on suggestions:
- Second Chance by Shinedown
- Royals by Lorde
- Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
- Give Me Everything by Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer
What songs are in your playlist?
Any suggestions for me?
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1