I’m a part of an amazing group of bloggers here in Texas, the Texas Women Bloggers. We share ideas, support, offer advice about blogging and life in general. The membership is free, check it out!
This Getting to Know You questionnaire is completely unrelated to fitness!
1. What part of Texas do you call home? East of Dallas, in Rockwall
2. How long have you been blogging? Almost 1 year, my blogiversary is next week!
3. Why did you start blogging? To write down my journey, for me. Never really thought it would go anywhere. I’m still a newbie and learning something new every day.
4. When we visit your blog, what can we expect to discover? Probably the first thing you’ll notice is I’m a runner. I love to run. I’m a wife, mom and book reader in my spare time.
5. How did you come up with your Blog Title and what is its meaning? I wanted something that told the readers I run, but that’s not all. It’s my life, running smoothly or not.
6. What do you love about being part of Texas Women Bloggers? Everything I’ve learned and the support. It’s been great for this newbie!
7. Who inspires you to blog? I don’t know who necessarily. I do it for accountability. If I’m writing it and telling everyone then I better be doing it.
8. If you could pick a favorite blog post from this past year, what would it be? I guess this one, Half Marathon tips for Beginners. It is my most pinned post and I love encouraging others to run!
Maybe you learned something new about me. I do other stuff besides run. Although until December it seems like all I’ll be doing is run….training for my first full!
Thanks for stopping by!